The revised IUCN Red List Categories and Criteria version 3.1
IUCN RED LIST CATEGORIES VERSION 3.1 Prepared by the IUCN Species Survival Commission As approved by the 51st meeting of the IUCN Council Gland, Switzerland 9 February 2000. 1 IUCN RED LIST CATEGORIES I. INTRODUCTION 1. The IUCN Red List Categories are intended to be an easily and widely understood system for classifying species at high risk of global extinction. The general …... Other categories 2001 Categories & Criteria (version 3.1) Description 1994 Categories & Criteria (version 2.3) Extinct in the Wild (EW), known only to survive in cultivation, in captivity or as a naturalized population (or populations) well outside the past range.
Harmonization of Red Lists in Europe some lessons learned
The 1997 IUCN Red List of Threatened Plants used the older pre-criteria Red List assessment system. Plants listed may not, therefore, appear in the current Red List. IUCN advise that is best to check both the online Red List and the 1997 plants Red List publication.... Template:IUCN 3.1 navmap/full Summary of 2006 IUCN Red List categories. Species are classified in nine groups, set through criteria such as rate of decline, population size, area of geographic distribution, and degree of population and distribution fragmentation.
FileStatus iucn3.1 threatened.svg Wikimedia Commons
The IUCN Red List assessment is a rigorous process in the course of which assessed species assigned to categories of extinction risk, based on established criteria. Fortunately there is indication that snow leopards don’t meet the criteria for “Endangered” anymore, but for “Vulnerable”. This means, there are most likely more than 2500 mature animals in the wild and the decline is lion witch and wardrobe entire pdf free IUCN Standards and Petitions Subcommittee (2010) Guidelines for using the IUCN Red List categories and criteria. Version 8.1. Prepared by the Standards and Petitions Subcommittee in March 2010. Version 8.1.
Guidelines for Using the IUCN Red List Criteria Amazon S3
文章 . IUCN (2001) IUCN Red List Categories and Criteria: Version 3.1. IUCN Species Survival Commission. IUCN: Gland, Switzerland, and Cambridge, UK. english grammar active and passive voice rules in hindi pdf IUCN Red List API. The Red List API has been recently upgraded to offer more methods for querying the Red List data. Please make sure to use the correct methods for what you need.
How long can it take?
API IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
- The 2000 IUCN Red List of Threatened species
- ArcView View Analysis Conservation IUCN Red List EOO
- On the Chinese translation of “Vulnerable” in the IUCN Red
- IUCN Red List Categories and Criteria Version 3.1 CMS
Iucn Red List Categories And Criteria Version 3.1 Pdf
Since 2001 the category has had the abbreviation "LC", following the IUCN 2001 Categories & Criteria (version 3.1). However, around 20% of least concern taxa (3261 of 15636) in the IUCN database use the code "LR/lc", which indicates they have not been re-evaluated since 2000.
- On the Chinese translation of “Vulnerable” in the IUCN Red List Cate-gories and Criteria: Bin Zhou 1, Chunling Wang 2, Hong Jiang 1, Haining Qin 3*
- Summary of the IUCN’s Red List Categories and Criteria Version 3.1..... 42 List of Tables 3.1 Summary of the regional and global IUCN Red List status of all Mediterranean chondrichthyan
- The IUCN Red List Categories and Criteria for identifying species at risk of extinction were extensively reviewed between 1991 and 1999, and the revised Categories and Criteria (version 3.1) …
- IUCN Red List API. The Red List API has been recently upgraded to offer more methods for querying the Red List data. Please make sure to use the correct methods for what you need.